It's funny how God can take a horrible situation and turn it into something amazing. That's exactly what I had experienced this morning. As I sat in my rocking chair I broke down and had a good cry because I stood back and took a look at my reality. As I cried, God sent me His thoughts. It was then I understood what it is that I am to be learning and seeking at this time in my life.

Even though it is difficult to accept new limitations and disabilities I have to find a purpose in it all. As I prayed, I began to understand and remember how temporal life here on earth is. When I began to reflect on this,  I began to remember my true purpose which is to live my life for Christ. When I can reflect on this thought, my life falls into place. Every fear fades away and I can change my mindset and my thoughts turn away from the things of this world and my relationship grows stronger in Christ. Here is where I find my strength, for I find this as a calling, not a curse! So again I say, use me as you wish Lord, for I am yours! 






Comments